Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Supply-Crate & Premium Bots & Tools

Exclamation Supply-Crate & Premium Bots & Tools

Dear Users,

I'm new to the whole botting thing.

But!

I've bought some Premium bots, i find their are still glitches in the Inferno Blacksmithing, It seems to pause itself and does not find the puzzle pieces, it does not complete the board. The Balls Of Steel Gunning seems to get Confused about the board, you have to keep activating and disabling the Bot.

The Supply-Crate v1.3 - The " Knock On Wood Carpentry 1.0 Free - Does Not Work & After waiting several minutes for the page to load it sent me to after it downloaded, took me to a page with Surveys, My AVG all of a sudden warned me a Key Logger Virus, I've seen user have posted they have done many Surveys to not even receive access to bot, i do not find this fair on Users, Yeah maybe some people don't want to pay $30 to actually use the Premium bot, but if the page leads to nothing, you should either Delete it from the Supply-Crate.. OR! Actually add a Carpentry bot that would work.

Being new to botting, there should at least a Read Me document file, on how to use the file, i had problems opening the files. You have to make sure your WinRar does not open .Jar files, you have to check for updates, as good as they look on the Official Bot-supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots some of them aren't living up to the Reputation of how they are described.

If anyone was going to ask me for the best places for bots, i would recommend this website i just thought i would post my Opinion, i would like the main botters to check these bots for them selves.

Thank You,

Moor3z
    Last edited by Moor3z; 05-01-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    tarzan likes this.

You can't push yourself forward by patting yourself on the back

Administrator

II'll get to working on some Readmes, I agree they need some sort of tutorial.

#Return

You kinda picked the two buggy bots at the moment (Nothing can really be perfect)

A lot of the software bugs that can be fixed, including the .Jar file association hijacking, can be fixed using my Debugger...
    After running Argos, Inferno (Both of which work perfectly for me after the 20 or so times I ran them) I am almost certain there is something happening on your computer that is causing it...
    BoS sorta has gotten an update that will help stability, however it doesn't work in .Net 4.0, and .Net 4.5 is only the developers preview and still buggy...

Do appreciate the honest opinion though :3
    Moor3z likes this.

I'm not here to give anyone any kind Negativity, I just wanted to post my Opinon as being a New Member with no idea how to load some bots, I'm sure new botters will be glad to see some Read Me files describing how to use the bots they have chosen to download.

" You kinda picked the two buggy bots at the moment (Nothing can really be perfect) " I Completely understand that everything is not perfect, i just wanted to post what i thought about them, I'm currently running an Alienware M14X it's not the laptop my friend, i'm just assuming they are just little bugs that can be fixed upon time.

I'll be purchasing some more bots within the week, i'll report any bugs i find.
    Last edited by Moor3z; 05-01-2012 at 12:14 AM.

KoW1 have been working for me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Moor3z View Post
    I'm not here to give anyone any kind Negativity, I just wanted to post my Opinon as being a New Member with no idea how to load some bots, I'm sure new botters will be glad to see some Read Me files describing how to use the bots they have chosen to download.

" You kinda picked the two buggy bots at the moment (Nothing can really be perfect) " I Completely understand that everything is not perfect, i just wanted to post what i thought about them, I'm currently running an Alienware M14X it's not the laptop my friend, i'm just assuming they are just little bugs that can be fixed upon time.

I'll be purchasing some more bots within the week, i'll report any bugs i find.
    Not your computer, the software on it.

I'm running a Dell Probook 4530s, with all the generic stuffs and everything works fine...

By Software I mean .Net, Java, Graphics drivers etc.

All my bots are working fine too and i have found little to no problems with them lately, and when your talking abou the blacksmith bot and how it pauses, sometimes it takes its time on a board or two but will defiently get the job done, while some other times it will start playing the board faster, its also very sensitive so if you move your mouse a bit the bot will kinda stop i have found out

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    II'll get to working on some Readmes, I agree they need some sort of tutorial.
    Agreed

welcome to this site Moor3z. i must agree with you.. it is pain that the survay do not work. when i was not vip i tried all 5 survays and none worked... either fix the survay or remove kow lite..

sorry for my miss spellings. it is the middel of the night where i live and i am very tired..

Thanks for the Welcome Tarzan, I've been looking through some bots that have been released upon the Website i must admit their are some great bots, i just wanted to share my opinion within the botting community.

I do agree with you, they should maybe look at fixing the free carpentry bot if it leads to nothing but a survey page, i'll be buying the VIP Membership this week, so i'll report back on my findings of the other bots within Supply-Crate.

I've just recently found a little problem with my Balls Of Steel, when in a battle i've noticed when the crate that supplies you with the cannonballs ect, the bot gets confused & doesn't do anything, i have to come out of Gunning n' restart the puzzle.

Face, i think the whole Read Me files will help a lot of new members thats are within our botting community, i had simple problems with my first experience of botting, like my WinRar was opening .Jar files, all i had to do with a little help from one of the members, i sorted there & then, just a simple little tutorial will go along way.

Scarecrow, I've recently done a Software update on my .NET Framework, Java, Graphics drivers & up to now, everything is working fine, i'll report any bugs i find along the way.

Thanks,

Moor3z

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast