Banned

KoW 2.0 is broke

it needs constant baby sitting over night it took me from GM to DIS and it keeps doing good but then grabbing pecies and freezeing up sometimes i just click and it goes back to work fine but others it takes a pecice to a bottom cornor

dude. your meant to baby sit?

building a PERFECT bot is practically impossible. theres going to be bugs and the longer you run it.. the higher the chance you are of hitting these bugs.

its a great bot <3

HAHAHA, everyone says not to leave it overnight, thats asking to get bann. your suposed to only use it while on a run and talking to people or hyperranking and such, leaving anybot on all nigh is irresponsible on your part, the only time a bot should be left on all night is in testing.

Banned

okay well irresponsible as it may be.. a 30$ bot should beable to run over night like that back when i was into RS scripting even the basic of scripters could have a bot go 24/7 but honestly i cant get it going more then 5 mins without it messing up hardcore on speeds of 60 and 150

COMPLETELY different bots on rs, rs uses reflection bots ypp dont at all of course you can run rs bots all night, ive had one going for 47hrs right now and its still going, but you cant do that on ypp, and it is worth 30 because of the algorithms and its thinking ability, dont bash the botters creation, you got what you paid for. you just gotta learn how to use it properly

Banned

Use it on a lower speed setting then? You can't blame the bot if it messes up because your computer suddenly lags unexpectedly. I don't see why you have to use it on a hardcore speed if your botting overnight anyway, no point?

becuz he wantz da skillz levlz jeez tequila knowz ur shiz

Puzzle Pirates is much more difficult than Rs simply because PP has a large random element involved. In Rs, bots do the EXACT same thing over and over and can go all night. In PP, one bad board or one slight mistake by the bot and you can kiss your rank goodbye.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot find a post anywhere saying that any of these bots your purchase do not need to be babysit.. They do the puzzles for you. They don't do EVERYTHING for you. If you leave it on overnight you're just idiotic. Why would you pay $30 for a bot you only want to use to boost your experience and get banned the next day for carpenting for 13 hours without saying a word to anyone and without pause...