Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: VPN and Bots

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    zeldi123 is offline

    Posts
    3

    Unhappy VPN and Bots

    hey there

    i used to play a while back and got banned and sadly it just got me tainted again while trying to see if any of my alts survived
    i used untaint and everything but im still running this safe with a vpn so my IP and Mac address are different now

    i read somewhere that someone had the same problem like me but i cant find it to comment there now and i remember that the fix wasnt written

    the problem im having is that now some of my bots keep crushing after a short while.. the ones i have found to crash so far are:
    trident
    stardust
    DIS

    the ones i found that does work now are:
    TH
    Rigging
    and rumble aid

    pls let me know if there is anything i can do while still using the vpn (mine is proton vpn)


    note: the other post was talking about running in auto mode but i found it does this even on manual

  2. #2
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,629
    Could be due to your VPN.
    Also you'll get banned eventually, a VPN and simple untaint doesnt do anything.
    Who do you think you are?

  3. #3
    VIP Member
    TJCODER is offline

    Posts
    44
    PP are not stupid. Almost anyone coming from a newish account is breaking the rules by either botting or ban evading. You can clear your computer but your best bet is to create a new VM, change the HWID's and run within that. Rather than using a VPN I would look at getting an OpenVPN server and connecting through that. Just rent a linux server somewhere, stick Open vpn on it and connect through it. That is much less likely to be a tainted IP address and if you use a newly made VM you can be sure nothing was left behind from a previous ban. Its not 100% but unless they look hard into you, you will get away with it.

    Also note they use "ban evasion" for a lot of things. You may have done something else but they just like to use that ban reason.

  4. #4
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by TJCODER View Post
    PP are not stupid. Almost anyone coming from a newish account is breaking the rules by either botting or ban evading. You can clear your computer but your best bet is to create a new VM, change the HWID's and run within that. Rather than using a VPN I would look at getting an OpenVPN server and connecting through that. Just rent a linux server somewhere, stick Open vpn on it and connect through it. That is much less likely to be a tainted IP address and if you use a newly made VM you can be sure nothing was left behind from a previous ban. Its not 100% but unless they look hard into you, you will get away with it.

    Also note they use "ban evasion" for a lot of things. You may have done something else but they just like to use that ban reason.
    You need to
    1) Replace the router in your home
    2) Wipe your PC
    3) Change MAC + Hardware IDs or buy a new mainboard.

    VMs, VPNs or anything else dont work.
    Extra Noodles likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    zeldi123 is offline

    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    You need to
    1) Replace the router in your home
    2) Wipe your PC
    3) Change MAC + Hardware IDs or buy a new mainboard.

    VMs, VPNs or anything else dont work.
    that alot of work just to be able to play this game again wtf?
    if i will reinstall my bootcamp and use a vpn wont it matter at all and they will just catch up on me later?

    and there is no fix for the vpn crashs? or at least whats causing them?
    why would the vpn cause an apllication on my pc to just close itself

  6. #6
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldi123 View Post
    that alot of work just to be able to play this game again wtf?
    if i will reinstall my bootcamp and use a vpn wont it matter at all and they will just catch up on me later?

    and there is no fix for the vpn crashs? or at least whats causing them?
    why would the vpn cause an apllication on my pc to just close itself
    Yes youll get caught. And nope, thats why nobody uses VPNs anymore. Our bots need an internet connection to be working. If your VPN is lagging/disconnecting it'll stop the bots (and also taint you in game, because your real internet goes through).
    Who do you think you are?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    zeldi123 is offline

    Posts
    3
    i actually got a setting in my vpn to not let my ip pass if its getting DC
    they call it kill switch and basically unless i hit disconnect and it will crash on its own i just wont have any internet to prevent those leaks

    and to cover that checklist you gave so i wont get banned
    if ill use a brand new windows VM (actually boot camp but same same) and use a software to change my MAC
    what can i do with the router that you said? how does it display on their end? so ill know how to go around it
    i actually wanna play the game this time and if ill ever bot it will be manual, and ill take the time with getting my stats up so they cant trace it

  8. #8
    VIP Member
    TJCODER is offline

    Posts
    44
    You still need to change some hardware ID's as they link back to the host

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •