Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dear Face

Dear Face

Hi Face babez u knowz teh TH bot is a pile of poop coz wen mah chest get stuck ya no it shud use teh gems to clear teh chest but it uses teh gems not to clear teh chest also every time teh ship is gone from TH spot teh TH bot stops and ya no dat a pain in da backsidez and yeah SORT IT OUT....

P.S
    LOVE U FACE <3

* Is about to throw a dictionary at poe merch's face*

Bot Coder

If you are who I think you are buy a new PC... That should solve the problem.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    If you are who I think you are buy a new PC... That should solve the problem.
    In fairness he has made the same point as me.

Discount VPN Prices!

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    In fairness he has made the same point as me.
    If you have the same PC specs as her then I wouldn't wonder why it isn't working too well. The chest solving isn't the best but it does very well for a first timer and I never had any problem with it. Contact me on MSN (fleebee@hotmail.de) and I will see if I can help you somehow or we can find things to improve together!

//siggy by Poseidon

Ex-Staff Member

Learn English

A translator could produce a more readable paragraph than that.

We cannot help you if we do not know what you are saying.
    tehherb likes this.

We are saying that it doesn't directly use gems in order to clear the chests.

For example, if there is one line of treasure blocking the chest, it will not get the gem to the line in order to clear the chest.

Discount VPN Prices!

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    We are saying that it doesn't directly use gems in order to clear the chests.

For example, if there is one line of treasure blocking the chest, it will not get the gem to the line in order to clear the chest.
    That's how Brandon made it and I am sure he had his reasons for doing it so. I already told you that if enough people tell me they wish it to clear gems first I will debate it with Face and see what we changed. Do that in IMs though and not in threads.

//siggy by Poseidon

If the chest is on the side of the board (one or two squares away) It wont try to clear it and will TH as if it isn't there.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Slushies xD View Post
    If the chest is on the side of the board (one or two squares away) It wont try to clear it and will TH as if it isn't there.
    Yup, as chests at side are even with a solving algo likely to get stuck very fast and then you just screwed up your score for nothing. Be patient and it will most likely clear them with time.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast