Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Shots Fired Refund

Shots Fired Refund

Hello,

I've been a LONG-time member, and have always loved these bots. I purchased this bot and have problems. Within 24 hours of using it my main, alt, and my fiance's account were all banned. As a long time member, I know how to use bots safely. But it still happened. I'm hoping to get a refund for this bot. I also bought the blowhard patching bot the day prior, but I'm mostly concerned on getting refunded for the shots fired bot. If I can get a refund on both that would be ideal, but I understand. Please message me with any information you may need.

Thanks!

Captain Medals

Forwarded it to Face, will come back to you shortly.
    Who do you think you are?

Haven’t heard from anyone yet. I posted up about my experience within 24 hours of my purchase. I just don’t want anything voided due to time passed.

Captain Medals

Ive sent him another reminder, sorry for the inconvenience.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    Still nothing. Can this be escalated please?
    Sent a PM

Sent you a PM, Face. Thank you for taking care of this. Means a lot. You took care of this faster than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Ive sent him another reminder, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey, think you could forward this to Face again. He PMd me saying he was ready to send payment. I gave him all info, and haven't hear back. It's been a week or so since last interaction.

Captain Medals

Hey, think you could forward this to Face again. He PMd me saying he was ready to send payment. I gave him all info, and haven't hear back. It's been a week or so since last interaction.
    Done

Administrator

Please check your PM's. I sent a request for a confirmation of information or alternate information to aid my search on the same day you sent the info. In addition I requested information on the same day you requested a refund.

I was unable to find the transaction with the e-mail provided.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast