Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: inferno not working

inferno not working

hi all, i recently started playing again, first time in over a year.

oceanus didnt work to start but found it was my desktop/game res and changed them to the right settings so that ones all good.

inferno blacksmith however... manual mode calculates the board, and then the little black icon that should be over the board pieces, always appears to the top left of the client, outside of the client itself. it looks like it works but its just always misaligned, because if i hover over the icon with my mouse, it moves to the next place, then the next.

Auto mode calculates what it wants to do instantly, and then the mouse kind of does a stuttering motion extremely slowly across the screen until it finally reaches the same area that the icon appears on manual mode, towards the top left, outside of the client. then the mouse just dances around on the spot until i rage quit and throw the pc out the window because i cant figure out why for the life of me. i've tried every combination of game/desktop res possible.

help will be appreciated!

Captain Medals

Send me your Skype in a PM, I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?

Captain Medals

Problem solved!
    Nagjoinslipknot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Problem solved!
    What was the problem Mehfailz? Is it something we could do at our end if this happens?

Captain Medals

He forgot to restart his computer after setting the application scaling to 100%.
    Nagjoinslipknot likes this.