Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A warning possible bot detection.

I have just been banned for botting. I have only used Bot supply bots before getting banned. The bot I was using when i got banned was Balls of steel. I am posting this as a warning to all my fellow botters to be careful

Have a nice day.

rofl, how were you using it?

and Bos lite, or paid?

i dunno i use them all daily and im fine

Banned

It is pretty easy to detect if someone if botting if they have been on a station for 18 hours and haven't said one word. Besides, just because you were banned while using BoS doesn't mean you were banned for BoS.

You could have spent the night bilging and they looked into it while you were gunning.

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    rofl, how were you using it?

and Bos lite, or paid?
    BOS Paid I was using it in a Sea monster hunt. I loaded 4 cannons and said that the server closed the connection, i try and log back on and it says Banned for botting.

Banned

Might be because he is stationing really fast and someone might report him

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    It is pretty easy to detect if someone if botting if they have been on a station for 18 hours and haven't said one word. Besides, just because you were banned while using BoS doesn't mean you were banned for BoS.

You could have spent the night bilging and they looked into it while you were gunning.
    I have never used a bot for 18 hours straight, the most is around 4 hours on a Sea monster hunt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    I have never used a bot for 18 hours straight, the most is around 4 hours on a Sea monster hunt.
    Try to have a good conversation with people if u do bilge i wouldnt bilge without token bot on a smh

umm, im thinking you got banned for botting at a previous time. recient bot activity?

I have never been banned before this is the first time. Again this is just a warning take it seriously or not, i just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast