Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    khadir12345 is offline

    Posts
    3

    Puzzle Pirates New Bots

    Guys, do we have any new bots out atm, seriously, i neeed some bots, please, i need bots. Like Free Shipwrightery bot or Sail Bot? Don't really wanna pay anything lol.

  2. #2
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by khadir12345 View Post
    Guys, do we have any new bots out atm, seriously, i neeed some bots, please, i need bots. Like Free Shipwrightery bot or Sail Bot? Don't really wanna pay anything lol.
    Shipwrightery is already out but paid.

    I believe they are working on a rigging bot or buy the crap one over @ buypoe.




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Merlin is offline

    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I believe they are working on a rigging bot or buy the crap one over @ buypoe.
    Really? That would be awesome. Any more info on this?

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Really? That would be awesome. Any more info on this?

  5. #5
    Ex-Staff Member
    Champ is offline

    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by khadir12345 View Post
    Don't really wanna pay anything lol.
    Anything free will always be limited. The best bots are always paid. That is how the owners pay their bills and provide you guys with awesome content.

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    I like how both an admin and Gmod replied to this thread and neither one realized/moved the thread from the intro section (obv post for carp bot)

    Need to get in Contact with me?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •