Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: So I PMed, eventually spammed, made a thread, did everything possible BUT...

So I PMed, eventually spammed, made a thread, did everything possible BUT...

Still not refunded. I've sent every staff member a message.

HOWEVER

my bots did get revoked (don't care about that) so YOU were refunded and didn't give me a thing back?

I don't understand, what is the problem? I've done everything I could as a customer and am sat here waiting whilst my messages are viewed, forwarded, and seen.

Please resolve this issue.

Banned

you can piss off with your complaigns mate, such lier I've not seen in a while on this website. you have the bots, they work, now leave alone

If his bots have been revoked within the return period, shouldn't he get his money back?

Banned

he is just a lier who has tried to fool me to buy some bots, a pathetic scammer who pretends to be someone else. and I am not being mean, I say the true. if it is bannable what I just said, I will explain in PM to a moderator straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by mafi0239 View Post
    he is just a lier who has tried to fool me to buy some bots, a pathetic scammer who pretends to be someone else. and I am not being mean, I say the true. if it is bannable what I just said, I will explain in PM to a moderator straight away.
    It is bannable to sell bots, yeah. Not sure about buying 'em though

Administrator

I am very sorry for the poor experience. I am not sure why the other refunds did not go through. Let me try that again.

Captain Medals

Face is in charge of these things. I did everything that was in my ability. But I'm curious to see what the cause of this was.

Edit: He just responded while I was typing this, yargh.
    Face and Money like this.
    Who do you think you are?

What the hell are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I am very sorry for the poor experience. I am not sure why the other refunds did not go through. Let me try that again.
    Could I be accommodated for this? I have DiS which I don't use, and would like the Rumbling bot instead. Would you be able to exchange these credits for me due to this poor experience?
    Last edited by Ferizaj; 06-03-2018 at 07:03 AM.

@face ^

mrt

Is this the first time ou have reported this ? and if you don't have any proof please don't be posting stuff like this without evidence you just look like a jerk