Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: Refund Request.

Refund Request.

Not sure if it may be too late, but i have Poseidon Bilge bot from when it was available and then oceanus came along. I have both bots and wondering if i can refund Poseidon. Cheers

Captain Medals

Refunds are only available within 24 hours of purchase.
    Killwithme likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

I'm looking a refund for inferno blacksmith as it only works on the beginner board yet it says ultimate capable. Messaged webmaster and no reply from last week.
    keeps saying path 34 not found try a different board. this is every almost board it says this and when it doesn't it just clicks the wrong pieces then freezes

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Phillipm1993 View Post
    I'm looking a refund for inferno blacksmith as it only works on the beginner board yet it says ultimate capable. Messaged webmaster and no reply from last week.
    keeps saying path 34 not found try a different board. this is every almost board it says this and when it doesn't it just clicks the wrong pieces then freezes
    It achieves Ultimate. You just may not move your cursor on Auto when it starts looking for a solution. Manual is even easier to use.

Just dont get impatient, it may take some time to come up with a solution (and some boards are not solvable).

That being said send Face another PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    It achieves Ultimate. You just may not move your cursor on Auto when it starts looking for a solution. Manual is even easier to use.

Just dont get impatient, it may take some time to come up with a solution (and some boards are not solvable).

That being said send Face another PM.

I'm also looking for a refund for my Aethyr rigging bot and Overhaul bot. PM'd Face twice about it both within 24 hours of purchase. No response yet.