Thread: Refund Request

Refund Request

Bought Flaing Balls 12h ago. REquesting a refund. The bot is defective and does not work properly.
    I did this via paypal complaint. Is this the correct way to requesta refund?

To be fair, Flaming Balls needs some work, i tend to avoid it because it messes up alot

#reformed

no its not ..

so whats the correct way scola?

Captain Medals

Send Face a PM.
    Who do you think you are?

#reformed

and in the meantime just to negotiate in good faith , you are better off closing that PayPal dispute. if the refund request is withing 24hours of buying the service/bot you will get refunded. have a nice day and happy new year pal

yeah did that, pmed face, closed the dispute. also told him it was an option for me to trade FBG for Oceanus+Blowhard+Aethyr, since the total makes the same value..

- - - Updated - - -

Big mistake here, the bot i bought was not flaming balls, it was shots fired! (75 USD)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by afgcsb View Post
    yeah did that, pmed face, closed the dispute. also told him it was an option for me to trade FBG for Oceanus+Blowhard+Aethyr, since the total makes the same value..

- - - Updated - - -

Big mistake here, the bot i bought was not flaming balls, it was shots fired! (75 USD)
    PM me your name and date of purchase. If the first request for shots fired refund was within 24 hours then I will honor it.

yes i did that face, chek your PM's! Purchase date was 30/12/2017 21:57