Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By scola55

Thread: Accidental Purchase/Exchange

VIP Member

Question [RESOLVED] Accidental Purchase/Exchange

Hello, while purchasing the TKO Rumbling bot, I accidentally purchased the Dreaming in Sprinkles SF bot instead. I already have that bot, and would prefer to have a refund or exchange for the Rumble bot since they are the same cost.

I have not used the 2nd authentication key emailed to me, and PM'd Face with the transaction information and other pertinent information within 30 minutes of the accidental purchase.

I have not received a response, which is fine, its only been about 4 days and I understand people have lives to tend to. I couldn't really find any guidance on what to do if this happened, so I'm posting here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Seran; 1 Week Ago at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hello, while purchasing the TKO Rumbling bot, I accidentally purchased the Dreaming in Sprinkles SF bot instead. I already have that bot, and would prefer to have a refund or exchange for the Rumble bot since they are the same cost.

I have not used the 2nd authentication key emailed to me, and PM'd Face with the transaction information and other pertinent information within 30 minutes of the accidental purchase.

I have not received a response, which is fine, its only been about 4 days and I understand people have lives to tend to. I couldn't really find any guidance on what to do if this happened, so I'm posting here.

Thanks.
    Where can you buy this bot? I can't find a link to buy anywhere!

#reformed

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

Thanks.
    heya, I will try to contact face for you, if you really did try to contaxt face within 24 hours like you say there should be no problem at all giving you the rumble bot instead of the sf 1 , have a good day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    Where can you buy this bot? I can't find a link to buy anywhere!
    Its the second bot on the bot-supply bots page, can be found here: https://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-pirates-bots/70-official-bot-supply-premium-puzzle-pirate-bots.html
    countryswag and Seran like this.

VIP Member

Thanks, Scola55.

You got me his attention like literally in less than an hour. Issue resolved!