Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Refunds

Refunds

I've been trying to get a refund for the past week and a half (maybe more) and all I do is get trolled, or no response... Barely have time to go further because I work so much but can someone finalize this for me...

Don't want to just charge back - rather save time... Let me know last time I'll post/msg anyone about it.

Banned

Did you request the refund within 24 hrs of purchase of the bot?

Captain Medals

You did not get trolled, your operating system (XP) was simply not supported.

If you didn't request the refund in time there's nothing we can do for you.
    Who do you think you are?

Been told for weeks now I can get refunded but there's no reply even after it's been confirmed. Can I please get assistance from someone?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ferizaj View Post
    Been told for weeks now I can get refunded but there's no reply even after it's been confirmed. Can I please get assistance from someone?
    Our refund policy is 24 hours. You requested a refund after 8 days. If you have proof of trying to request it sooner I will accept it and refund.
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Our refund policy is 24 hours. You requested a refund after 8 days. If you have proof of trying to request it sooner I will accept it and refund.
    Well considering I've been trying since the start where I asked why they didn't work for me (the bots) and I've been talking through the official discord which I found out was just a troll discord... ON top of that you agreed to refund me here - https://i.gyazo.com/74059f698b7e1da2...73f91cebf3.png and I still haven't received anything but ignored messages where I have to ask publicly.

I'm here operating in good faith and what I get back is you telling me you'll refund me I just need to send info, then I get ignored the next second later. I don't see the reason to operate in bad faith with the site over $40

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify - I am paying $60 for something I can't use, and I've been asking for help to get this solved for over two weeks, now. And I've just been ignored. Can we please solve this and make it go away, please?

Captain Medals

We told you it was not supported on older operating systems, its even highlighted at the top of the thread.

Furthermore where exactly have you been asking for help? I can't see any thread of you nor a private message.

I'm afraid after careful consideration your refund will ...
    Pikachu likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    We told you it was not supported on older operating system
    Feriz = Nathan confirmed
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Administrator

I don't quiet understand what you mean by "the discord is just a troll discord"Every person that has ever DM'd me on the discord I have helped with issues even though it CLEARLY states it's not for technical support. It's a place to communicate with friends and get to know the staff of Bot-Supply a bit better.

Although it does appear that you indeed do not know how to read in which case I just wasted time typing this entire message.

gg i played myself
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

should've invested the money you spent on bots on upgrading your system my hearty throwback to nathan hahahahha
    Pikachu likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast