Thread: GUI Error

GUI Error

Hello,

Can anyone hook me up with a solution to solve this? I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

Captain Medals

What is your Operating System?
    Who do you think you are?

I tried to redo the error to see but the best i could come up with is either "Error 78" or having the tool seeing my hand as Ace 9 when I had like 10 J. (not talking about the flop... Tool was telling me I had a 100% full house when there wasn't even 1 pair on the table lol.

Either way, @Mehfailz, he said windows 7 x64.

@iCrazi do you have any weird windows graphical plugin to make your desktop look "cooler" ?
    Check out your screen resolution too... If the dev wans't aware of certain things, you might need windows 8+ to use this one :S

But idk how computers/programming work anyway.

/me winks at Face <3 Y u ignore me babe
    Last edited by dexon; 04-01-2017 at 02:36 AM.

I forgot to mention that this isn't only with just CardShark. It also happens with DiS and Argos.

I have my windows them set to the old XP theme cause my computer is super slow. Could this be the reason why?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by iCrazi View Post
    I forgot to mention that this isn't only with just CardShark. It also happens with DiS and Argos.

I have my windows them set to the old XP theme cause my computer is super slow. Could this be the reason why?
    Yes, that could be the reason.

Add me on Skype and ill take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?