VIP Member

Supply-Crate on MacOS?

Hey all,

Could be a easy question here- but I'm not too tech-savvy.

Does Supply Crate just not work on MacOS?
    I just recently got a MacBook and was trying to transfer all of my bots over, but it does not let you open any of the files. If this question has been answered/resolved already please shoot me the post and close. I searched for a bit and could not find anything.

Thanks so much,
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Administrator

It does not work on mac. It is developed using netframework which is windows only as far as I'm aware.

I also have little interest to opening the market up to mac. It is typically not very large.
    Last edited by Face; 1 Week Ago at 08:50 PM.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    It does not work on mac. It is developed using netframework which is windows only as far as I'm aware.

I also have little interest to opening the market up to mac. It is typically not very large.

Darn, thanks for letting me know though.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hey all,

Could be a easy question here- but I'm not too tech-savvy.

Does Supply Crate just not work on MacOS?
    I just recently got a MacBook and was trying to transfer all of my bots over, but it does not let you open any of the files. If this question has been answered/resolved already please shoot me the post and close. I searched for a bit and could not find anything.

Thanks so much,
    Use virtual box or some type of virtual machine to run windows on your mac parallels is also good and you can run supply crate on mac that way.