Refund of aethyr rigger

Hi Sobo/Face/Sticky,

I have send you my request for a refund almost 2 weeks ago but i have not received a reply since then.
    Can I have a reply please? I have not used the bot for more than 4 days and it got me banned already. I have no use for it since my accounts are banned.
    the past bots i purchased few years ago never gave me a ban for botting and i recently bought this bot to use and it got me banned in less than a week.
    Please consider giving me a refund.

Thank you.

mrt

make a new account ? i used the bot myself and have never had problems please do check that you are not using the bot hours on end, make sure you are changing your pc name and untaint your computer before and after use .

I don't think you will be entitled to one as i would not give you one all bots come with a list and you took it and lost. Using a bot is cheating the game and Sobo/Face/Sticky, are not responsible for you being caught.

If you want an account i can make you one for free with 0 stats all you need to do is mail me and i can set that up for you.

I do understand that you spent your money on this bot and they could be expensive for some people, but also understand these guys have a business to run.

If you need my help please do not hesitate to ask.

Administrator

I apologize for the late reply. We do have a 24 hour refund window. If your refund request was within 24 hours I will honor it.

Quote Originally Posted by virps View Post
    Hi Sobo/Face/Sticky,

I have send you my request for a refund almost 2 weeks ago but i have not received a reply since then.
    Can I have a reply please? I have not used the bot for more than 4 days and it got me banned already. I have no use for it since my accounts are banned.
    the past bots i purchased few years ago never gave me a ban for botting and i recently bought this bot to use and it got me banned in less than a week.
    Please consider giving me a refund.

Thank you.
    Man, that little annoying pop up you get when you put it on auto kind of warns you that it could happen. I've been using it on auto for two months, not banned yet, but expect it every time I try and log in xD It's par for the course. The bot isn't detected but if you're reported an they have reason to believe you may have botted you are toast.