Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: scaling problem

scaling problem

i bought new lenovo y50-70, installed pp and for me it opens ,but everything is so small even mouse pointer becomes small when i move it up on pp. Tried messing with resolution, screen enlargements, program scaling and pp options(all of them even full screen) nothing helped... Maybe smbdy had same problem and knows how to fix it because i know this problem occurs on most of lenovo prducts. [Quick tip leave lenovo products alone they suuuck.]

- - - Updated - - -

something similar >( http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-a...-displays-fix/ )<
    Last edited by markosius; 08-11-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Haha, exactly the same problem mate. It's like it can't find the location of the puzzles

Also using a lenovo

what about other programs? for me those small programs like puzzle pirates, ssmaker, windows support all of them are like that small, hardly usable... have you got the same problem?
    btw tried looking something for puzzle pirates to fix? maybe we should try to run pp trough virtual machine with os smth like w7, vista, xp? tried something like that?

for me it didn't do anything :/ what pisses me off is that lenovo have absolutely no customer support, but its rated 16 out of 20 points like they are helpful and etc... my ass

I haven't actually tried any of those options but I think I will try the virtual machine road

Wierdly enough, both Posiedon and DiS work for me

Bot can detect these mini pictures? :dddd

Ex-Staff Member

Right click puzzle pirates, go to Compatibility, and try disabling display scaling on high DPI settings.
    markosius likes this.

tried, didnt help

i'd pay 5 dollars for someone to fix me this scaling problem. if interested my skype is markastm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast