Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sobo

Thread: Post removed, no explanation given

Post removed, no explanation given

Hello my thread was removed overnight, with no explanation given. Could i have a moderator explain to me their motivations?

Probably for offering to sell a custom bot on the site, on top of that you stated that mods weren't to have access to it - How would anyone know if it were legit and something that wont get you banned? If you wish to sell a custom bot on the site I'd suggest running it by a coder or admin on the forum here first so the rest of us know if it's legit or not.

That's just my guess as to why it was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bcloaded View Post
    Probably for offering to sell a custom bot on the site, on top of that you stated that mods weren't to have access to it - How would anyone know if it were legit and something that wont get you banned? If you wish to sell a custom bot on the site I'd suggest running it by a coder or admin on the forum here first so the rest of us know if it's legit or not.

That's just my guess as to why it was deleted.
    the reasoning behind their inability to access the code is because certain elements of the code are worth big money if applied to professional poker games (which they're)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post

• To advertise any Software on our Forums you must send the source to Sticky to have it verified. Not doing this will result in your inability to post it on the forums. This includes free and paid bots.

-Disclaimer-

• By accessing Bot-Supply.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
    • These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, under our sole discretion, without any notice. It is the sole responsibility of the user to stay up-to-date.
    Rules r hard
    savagesun likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Rules r hard
    oh haha forhot about that rule. thanks SOBO!