supply crate wont open

i click supply crate it loads and then bunch of numbers comes up and says connection error, its not blocked by my firewall or VP

anyone please? i got vip status i cant even use!?

Server Admin

Can you post a screenshot of the error message? Also has Supply Crate worked for you in the past on this computer?

this is it and yes it was working last night it did this before hand then it worked when i removed it from firewall re added it re downloaded and restarted laptop after so long it worked then the next day i went to try it and this is the error message
    edit: I have been trying for weeks it did this then 2 nights ago it worked, then its doing this again, the numbers change each time then it comes up with another drop box exactly the same that says error connecting to server
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot-2015-03-19-18.53.57.jpg  
    Last edited by Earnshaw; 04-13-2015 at 11:22 AM.

is there anyway i can have my vip put on hold until i get this program to work? i have repaired my .net 4.5.2 and restarted re downloaded a million and one times, i have checked that its allowed through my firewall, i cannot find it being blocked by the virus protection i have installed, re updated java a few times, i have tried all i can, changing advanced setting in firewall and running as administrator, i also extracted the program to a file on desktop with the Z-Zip program recommended to use.. PLEASE some I.T wise person help me i suck at these things and its annoying not being able to use what i payed for

Server Admin

By the looks of it something is interfering with the connection to the server. Can you PM me your skype please?

sure thing will do so now

Server Admin

Resolved over skype. Some adware/toolbars were blocking the connection.