Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Quack196 is offline

    Posts
    4

    What is the Best Setting To get Ultimate on carp using KAW V2.0?

    What is the Best Setting To get Ultimate on carp using KOW V2.0?

    Cheers
    Quack
    Last edited by Quack196; 03-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    I got it with 60 (fastest) So I guess 60....

  3. #3
    Banned
    Tequila is offline

    Posts
    490
    KoW* >.>

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Quack196 is offline

    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I got it with 60 (fastest) So I guess 60....
    Ah okay cheers how long did it take you to get it ?

  5. #5
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack196 View Post
    Ah okay cheers how long did it take you to get it ?
    Its not instant it will take awhile and you should be hyper ranking




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Quack196 is offline

    Posts
    4
    okay wil do cheers

  7. #7
    Banned
    SoBeK is offline

    Posts
    56
    Ohhai, is hyperanking carp the same as bilge? (Getting sparkly, 2 stars, wait 1min, etc)

  8. #8
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by SoBeK View Post
    Ohhai, is hyperanking carp the same as bilge? (Getting sparkly, 2 stars, wait 1min, etc)
    It is the same as bilging, but with KoW it is a bit harder seeing as it is pretty inconsistent with sparkly and normal gold. And of course carpentry is based somewhat on luck with the bot, hoping for the right pieces and such. But normally the non sparkly gold will work too, just make sure you complete 2-4 stars and it doesn't go anything lower than that.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Tequila is offline

    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    It is the same as bilging, but with KoW it is a bit harder seeing as it is pretty inconsistent with sparkly and normal gold. And of course carpentry is based somewhat on luck with the bot, hoping for the right pieces and such. But normally the non sparkly gold will work too, just make sure you complete 2-4 stars and it doesn't go anything lower than that.
    Aren't you supposed to be dead..?

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    Carp hyperranking is pretty easy.

    Get MP6+ hop off station right before it gets a craftsmanship (but after it has achieved a minimum of MP6)

    wait a minute

    get back on station

    repeat process

    ???

    profit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be dead..?

    That's uncalled for.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •