Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Refund for Flaming Balls/SoS/DiS

Pmed Face 2-3 days ago, he said send me every transaction information for all 3 for a refund, I did. No reply. Am I really going to have to charge-back? This is outrageously frustrating.

Administrator

Face had something come up and will not be able to access a computer for the next couple of days. Unfortunately he's the only person who handles that type of stuff.

I understand your entire transaction process has been extremely frustrating, as it has been for us also(in the sense of the countless hosting issues we are having). We haven't forgotten about you, though.

Will I be banned for charging-back? All my paperwork is fine. I don't want to be banned for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Face had something come up and will not be able to access a computer for the next couple of days. Unfortunately he's the only person who handles that type of stuff.

I understand your entire transaction process has been extremely frustrating, as it has been for us also(in the sense of the countless hosting issues we are having). We haven't forgotten about you, though.
    The end result will be the same though, I'll be able to get my money back either way, this is a MUCH better option for me.
    Last edited by Ferizaj; 03-10-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Of course you'll be banned. You just got an answer, wait for Face or do whatever you want to do. Broke boy needs $80.

#Return

So is the refund because you're unhappy with bot performance or because you need the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    So is the refund because you're unhappy with bot performance or because you need the money?
    Refund is because of the support, Face already addressed that I will get the refund if I send him these 3 confirmations, and I did. I need the money in general, I don't have money to throw around with these types of results. I don't have time to wait for $90, I have just gotten something of interest that I would like to purchase. I need this money to purchase it. Refund was requested prior to this interest anyways. So wherever you're going with that, no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Of course you'll be banned. You just got an answer, wait for Face or do whatever you want to do. Broke boy needs $80.
    ?
    Last edited by Ferizaj; 03-11-2015 at 01:58 AM.

He was telling you that you will be banned if you charge back, you posted this in public, so the public is awnsering your question

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    He was telling you that you will be banned if you charge back, you posted this in public, so the public is awnsering your question
    Read what I said carefully, "that last part" as in "Broke boy needs $80."

- - - Updated - - -

I read before commenting, this is like your 4th thread about you buying the bots and now wanting a refund, they have a 24 hour refund policy, if you PM'd face within the 24 hours about a refund then you have nothing to worry about, theres nothing they can do if face doesnt have access to the internet, just be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    I read before commenting, this is like your 4th thread about you buying the bots and now wanting a refund, they have a 24 hour refund policy, if you PM'd face within the 24 hours about a refund then you have nothing to worry about, theres nothing they can do if face doesnt have access to the internet, just be patient
    Yeah I'll be patient, thanks for the input.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast