Refund for Flaming Balls

I'm looking to get refunded for flaming balls, I've been determined to get all of the bots on BS and I have gotten almost all, but I can't just waste my money on this bot... It's literally horrid. In a SMH, and on the Navy. I just can't use it, I really would like a refund as I am not satisfied whatsoever with my product. The 3-day wait for this was definitely not worth it. This bot will take my accounts nowhere. How can I initiate the refund process? I would like Face to answer me as I've been only getting real help from him.

Thanks anyways,
    Ferizaj.
    Last edited by Ferizaj; 03-08-2015 at 02:14 PM.

@face

Banned

Its a shit bot indeed, falsely says that its GM attainable, it is, but only if youre really lucky in the navy and have consistent good boards, otherwise its master-renowned.

Way too many bugs..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki Minaj View Post
    Its a shit bot indeed, falsely says that its GM attainable, it is, but only if youre really lucky in the navy and have consistent good boards, otherwise its master-renowned.

Way too many bugs..
    I can't get past distinguished in the Navy..

Banned

You need to keeps constant eye on the bot and know how to use it. There are tutorial videos on how to use the bot. Aslong as you have made contact with Face 24 hrs after receiving the bot you can get a refund.

Looking for refunds for Dreaming in Sprinkles, as well as Spools of Silk, and I still want to get this refunded. could someone reply?

Captain Medals

Face is taking a look into it. Don't worry.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Face is taking a look into it. Don't worry.
    Thank you, I was hoping that I wouldn't be past some limit or something for these 3 bots because he didn't see it in time or something haha. Anyways thanks for the help.

Banned

DiS and Patching bots are good ;o Both have bugs, but what good if everyone patched and sf'ed like an ulti.