Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: Supply Crate for Mac?

Supply Crate for Mac?

Is it out there? Is it coming? Or can I get a refund, as I purchased Poseidon Bilge bot...

Thanks!

No mac supply crate unfortunately :/

You can run a Virtual Machine (with Windows installed on it) though. Download Virtualbox here: https://www.virtualbox.org/ (You need a Windows .ISO file)
    If that's not good enough, then just PM Face with your transaction details for a refund (transaction ID/paypal e-mail) and he'll get back to you

I have no idea what a windows.ISO file is, but I'm guessing it will require me to buy a copy of Windows... And as I'm sure you understand, I really don't want to have to buy & Install a second OS just so I can run some bots..

If that's the case then that's really a shame, I was planning on buying quite a few bots, and buying another OS will just make the price too expensive...

Captain Medals

You don't have to "buy" OperatingSystems.

And yeh, Mac computers aren't real computers.
    jak8222 likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    You don't have to "buy" OperatingSystems.

And yeh, Mac computers aren't real computers.
    I didn't ask for anyones opinion on Mac computers, trust me if I had a choice I would have a computer that runs Windows by default.

And if I don't have to buy it, how about telling me what i do need to do to get it then?

Quote Originally Posted by willez View Post
    I didn't ask for anyones opinion on Mac computers, trust me if I had a choice I would have a computer that runs Windows by default.

And if I don't have to buy it, how about telling me what i do need to do to get it then?
    You can use torrents. I've heard of a certain "pirate bay" that may help you find it. Don't think we are allowed to discuss that kinda stuff here though, add me on skype (j.papaoutai23) if you want precise info

Thanks Papaoutai