Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    fopuz2 is offline

    Posts
    5

    Is there any other free bots other than rumble and shipwrek??

    As the title say.
    Some bot which can get constant good or excellent and does not get banned would be nice for free users.
    It could be anything like sailing/rigging/patching/carpentry/bliging.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    TheRigger is offline

    Posts
    640
    All of those take significant effort, and most people wouldn't be willing to give anything but a "meh" version for free...
    Even good/excellent often includes the capability of incred hidden away for most of these puzzles.
    And a sailing bot (public) hasn't been made yet.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Cameron Vicary is offline

    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    [ ] - Automatic Weekly 24 hour bot trial

    Can only hope one day soon ! ^^

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    countryswag is offline

    Posts
    218
    Someday soon i hope

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Feel free to compile some of tricksters stuff
    new life, who this

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Bellicks is offline

    Posts
    20
    i can give you free bilge bot. it gets renowned- grandmaster. but it may get you banned if you use it too often

  7. #7
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellicks View Post
    i can give you free bilge bot. it gets renowned- grandmaster. but it may get you banned if you use it too often
    Do you have permissions to distribute it? If not please refrain from doing so on Bot-Supply.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Bellicks is offline

    Posts
    20
    i think i dont need permissions because this bot is availabe on botsuuply for free(i cant find that topic atm but it was called something like"a more human like bilge bot" ). Why i cant give a download link if its avalaibe for everybody?

  9. #9
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellicks View Post
    i think i dont need permissions because this bot is availabe on botsuuply for free(i cant find that topic atm but it was called something like"a more human like bilge bot" ). Why i cant give a download link if its avalaibe for everybody?
    Link them to the thread which you got it from if it's from Bot-Supply.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Bellicks is offline

    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Link them to the thread which you got it from if it's from Bot-Supply.
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...bilge-bot.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •