Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cant see BoS on my SC!

Well its been a while since ive played YPP, about a year if not more... To the point: all my bots seem to be working (Aeolus/KoW/Poseidon/Overhaul) except BoS, i can see it in the bots folder but it doesn't show up in SC.. thats pretty much it, it was my favourite bot what ever happened to it?

EDIT: All of those bots were paid for BTW...

Administrator

BoS was taken down due to detection. I had 4 separate bots to replace it but nothing really worked. Sorry mate

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    BoS was taken down due to detection. I had 4 separate bots to replace it but nothing really worked. Sorry mate
    wasn't the issue the bot needed a decent computer to work? couldn't you just release a bot with system reqs?

Just wait a year or two okay. Pls I'm taking my time being lazy.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    wasn't the issue the bot needed a decent computer to work? couldn't you just release a bot with system reqs?
    Nah it was rather sporatic in working for people. I have an octocore and it wouldn't work for me, but it would work for scarecrow.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Nah it was rather sporatic in working for people. I have an octocore and it wouldn't work for me, but it would work for scarecrow.
    Just to add on, gun bots need to be pretty spot on because of how fast the puzzle is. Due to balls of steel lacking any anti-bans it was very easy to make it work on a lot of computers. As the next gun bot needs to be pumped full of anti-bans and have some sort of mouse movement every computer would need a slight tweak to work perfectly. That's why it worked perfect for me, and timing was off for Face. Tweaking every computer is too difficult as you need to secure every version of the bot and that's too much work and not enough profit for the effort.

Gunning is different to every other puzzle because speed and accuracy is the most important part about the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gunning is different to every other puzzle because speed and accuracy is the most important part about the puzzle.
    What about distilling? :S

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    What about distilling? :S
    Distilling starts off with all the pieces not moving, gunning is always moving.

Besides, do you see a public automatic distilling bot on the market? I don't

SaS got killed though...
    Anyways.
    I should probably start detecting gunning pieces sometime within the next month, before I get too lazy and call everything off lel.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    SaS got killed though...
    Anyways.
    I should probably start detecting gunning pieces sometime within the next month, before I get too lazy and call everything off lel.
    It didn't get killed? We just can't get it work with a decent manual where people can keep up with it. It works fine, just gets me banned all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast