Can't login on bot-supply

hey guys and girls,

my problem is kinda strange... I log in on the forums with my facebook acc but i can't log in on bot-supply... i tryed to change my password and my email was already added. but i can't login with my email and my password on the forums... I can only log in here but clicking on the facebook "connect".

So main problem is: I can't login on bot-supply with my facebook acc.

Please help

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Engel View Post
    hey guys and girls,

my problem is kinda strange... I log in on the forums with my facebook acc but i can't log in on bot-supply... i tryed to change my password and my email was already added. but i can't login with my email and my password on the forums... I can only log in here but clicking on the facebook "connect".

So main problem is: I can't login on bot-supply with my facebook acc.

Please help
    Yeah I'm confused... You're already logged in Bot-Supply...

Are you failing to login to Supply-Crate with your Facebook account possibly?

Administrator

Out of curiosity, are you attempting to use your forum username (Robert Engel)? In the thread you stated you where attempting to use your e-mail address, which will not work with Supply-Crate (or the Bot-Supply website itself). Also a few things to note, if there are any funky characters in your password it may cause an issue with logging into Supply-Crate. Also after 5 failed attempts logging in it will lock you out for 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Sobo; 02-16-2014 at 07:44 AM.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Yeah it worked!! by using my username. Thanks for the help

Administrator

Anytime mate!
    Need to get in Contact with me?