Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Posts
    39

    Is there a 64bit vers. of Supply Crate?

    I noticed the one on the homepage is 32bit, do you happen to have a 64bit available?

  2. #2
    Server Admin
    Sticky is offline

    Posts
    966
    The download is compatible with both x86 (32bit) and x64 systems.

  3. #3

    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    The download is compatible with both x86 (32bit) and x64 systems.
    I understand, just thought 64bit would help improve the performance.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamesfalcon View Post
    I understand, just thought 64bit would help improve the performance.
    Supply-Crate is only a panel for you to access your bots, you don't really need maxed out performance ratings on it as it is not the tool that make them sparkles happen.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  5. #5

    Posts
    39
    I see, is there anyway I can increase the performance of the bots? I noticed that Windows 8 performs slower than Windows 7.

    * I've tested it on both platforms.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamesfalcon View Post
    I see, is there anyway I can increase the performance of the bots? I noticed that Windows 8 performs slower than Windows 7.

    * I've tested it on both platforms.
    Probably through task manager, increasing priority?

    Could just be that W8 requires more resources.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •