Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bots not detecting puzzle

Bots not detecting puzzle

Hey i am having problems with Trident bilge and Dreaming in Sprinkles. They open just fine and detect my puzzle pirates window but when i open up a bilging station or begin a SF nothing happens, and they just state looking for a swordfight or like that.
    I am running Windows 8, but i doubt that is whats causing the issues as i can run Aelous rigger without a problem.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Peeaks View Post
    Hey i am having problems with Trident bilge and Dreaming in Sprinkles. They open just fine and detect my puzzle pirates window but when i open up a bilging station or begin a SF nothing happens, and they just state looking for a swordfight or like that.
    I am running Windows 8, but i doubt that is whats causing the issues as i can run Aelous rigger without a problem.
    Well, while one bot may work, Aeolus uses different detection methods compared to Trident and Dreaming in Sprinkles. (Both different languages and different coders).

Have you changed the backgrounds to your puzzles recently? Also, are you running any weirdass themes?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Well, while one bot may work, Aeolus uses different detection methods compared to Trident and Dreaming in Sprinkles. (Both different languages and different coders).

Have you changed the backgrounds to your puzzles recently? Also, are you running any weirdass themes?
    Havent done anything to any puzzles and i am running default windows theme

#Return

I don't actually run Windows 8, I'll talk to our security expert tonight or tomorrow and get back to you. I'm not sure what could be causing the problem.

Not to assume you're an idiot, but have you after clicking the start button on your bot then clicked back on the screen ?
    Sometimes with my bilge bot if i dont click back to the puzzle pirates window it doesn't detect,
    This is an obvious thing, but some people are dumb enough not to realise

Edit - This wasn't supposed to imply you're an idiot by the way, as im thinking it might now reading it!
    Last edited by Equilibrium; 07-01-2013 at 02:08 PM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Not to assume you're an idiot, but have you after clicking the start button on your bot then clicked back on the screen ?
    Sometimes with my bilge bot if i dont click back to the puzzle pirates window it doesn't detect,
    This is an obvious thing, but some people are dumb enough not to realise
    Trident and DiS don't have start buttons...
    Scooter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Trident and DiS don't have start buttons...
    Oh i don't have trident, assumed it would be like poseidon, my bad
    - And i didn't read his post properly

What resolution are you running Ypp at?

Hmm might be the resolution as I had the same error when I wasn't running in a 800*600 window.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Hmm might be the resolution as I had the same error when I wasn't running in a 800*600 window.
    Yeah thats what im thinking, i know Supply-Crate gives you an error if you start puzzlepirates in a resolution higher than 800x600 and then start supply crate, and ive seen a few other threads where it was stated that different Resolutions throw off the bots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast