Patching Bot Not Valid Win32 Application Error

I recently purchased Spools of Silk Patching. I used it on my one computer that is running windows 7 and it ran, no problem. I then tried to run it on another computer that is running Windows XP, but an error appeared with the message of "...PatchBot.exe is not a valid Win32 application." Anyone know how to fix this? Would love to be able to use this bot on both computers. Thanks!

PS. I am able to run all other bots that I own.

Bot Coder

Unfortunately the released version was compiled wrongly, and does not currently support windows XP. We are aware of the situation and it should be fixed very soon!

Aw darn. Thanks anyway! Hopefully it can get sorted out.

Do you know when a fix will happen? Or should I get my money back?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by brienpeppers View Post
    Do you know when a fix will happen? Or should I get my money back?
    The fix is in the final stages of being released. If you wish to get your money back you need to PM Face within 24 hours of purchase.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    The fix is in the final stages of being released. If you wish to get your money back you need to PM Face within 24 hours of purchase.
    There is a fix on it's way out. If you do not want to wait I would recommend sending Face a pm and asking for a refund, and wait until the fix it out, and confirmed working. Then if you wish, buy the bot again, or a different one.
    The bot coders here are reliable though, and when they say it is in the final stages of being released, you can expect it to be released in a timely manner.

Hope this helps your decision.
    new life, who this

Bump