Thread: Bots...

Bots...

Well I have started playing again.. And i was wondering if We get some kind of refund or Other bots in exchange for some bots got removed, Becouse i had (Balls of steell, and the SHipwright one) And both got removed although i paid money for them

Thank you for reading,
    Matjaz

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Matjaz213 View Post
    Well I have started playing again.. And i was wondering if We get some kind of refund or Other bots in exchange for some bots got removed, Becouse i had (Balls of steell, and the SHipwright one) And both got removed although i paid money for them

Thank you for reading,
    Matjaz
    You buy the bot for the bot's lifetime, so if the bot was removed you have no actual "rights" to a refund.

As Balls of Steel was permanently removed (With no inclination of returning) Face has offered a 75% discount off the next gun bot (Flaming Balls) which is due to be released soon. Shipwright hasn't been removed permanently, but merely for now while we implement a manual mode.

If you have anymore question don't hesitate to PM me.

Ohh Thank you very much, Looking forward for the gunning bot, You kewl

Btw how does the blacksmith bot works? xD

#Return

Ohh Thank you very much, Looking forward for the gunning bot, You kewl

Btw how does the blacksmith bot works? xD
    It's currently in a beta Automatic stage, but also has a working manual. (If that's what you mean).

If you were asking how to works in code, it's basically a brute-force algorithm, it tries every past possible and then chooses the one that gets the most pieces in a layer.

Well im trying it out now and it does not really work on manual mode... it kinda bugs

#Return

Well im trying it out now and it does not really work on manual mode... it kinda bugs
    There is a video you need to follow as the coding of the program is very messy.

(The video provides tips and tricks for getting it to work properly).

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...h+manual+video
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-01-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added Link