Question Supply Crate Free Bots?

I downloaded Supply crate today and all the pictures I see of it show about 5-6 free bots with the download but when i opened it I only had the Rumble Aid bot. I looked in the readme files but nothing in there showed anything about getting the other bots. I'm just curious if this is a bug or if it only comes with the Rumble Aid bot now.

For example: the "Bot Readmes.pdf has bug fixes for the free version of knock on wood but it's not listed under "Premium bots" or "Your bots".

Quote Originally Posted by john_schultz View Post
    I downloaded Supply crate today and all the pictures I see of it show about 5-6 free bots with the download but when i opened it I only had the Rumble Aid bot. I looked in the readme files but nothing in there showed anything about getting the other bots. I'm just curious if this is a bug or if it only comes with the Rumble Aid bot now.

For example: the "Bot Readmes.pdf has bug fixes for the free version of knock on wood but it's not listed under "Premium bots" or "Your bots".
    The only free bot is rumble aid, the others become free when you buy your VIP status, VIP wont give u access to all of em tho.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by john_schultz View Post

Bro. Since early September 2012 all the bots were taken down due to Puzzle Pirates detections. Since then, coders have been working to re-release manual and improved automatic versions of the most popular bots. Considering bots like KoW 1.0 (The free version) came without charge, it is highly these bots will be re-released. So you have to either pay for V.I.P. to gain access to a majority of the bots currently released or buy each bot yourself. There is no free way to bot safely, I'm afraid.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.