Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Menstruating Unicorn

Thread: Supply Crate Virus?

Supply Crate Virus?

AVG Tells me that the supply crate updater is infected with a Trojan horse. ( Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic6.ASSN )
    Whats up with this because AVG has always been very reliable.

#Return

As long as you downloaded the version of Supply-Crate from this website it is perfectly safe, a lot of Anti-Viruses detect us because the bots connect to a server.(Crazy, I know right.) I can personally guarantee you that the version on this website is not a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    As long as you downloaded the version of Supply-Crate from this website it is perfectly safe, a lot of Anti-Viruses detect us because the bots connect to a server.(Crazy, I know right.) I can personally guarantee you that the version on this website is not a virus.
    I figured it was a false positive, which it probably is considering AVG has done that before.

Banned

so the updater isn't a infection?

No, it is not.

Ex-Staff Member

I got it flagged as a virus as well. It's to be expected when using custom-made programs which cannot be identified.

AVG is probably one of the worst Anti-Viruses, though a lot would identify Supply-Crate as a virus, I'd recommend switching to a different service.
    Kandor likes this.