supply crate opinions

Free bots on Supply-Crate

The only 2 that i use are bos gunning
    and knock on wood 1.0

My opinion is they are useless i put on carp bot just like it says in the video and when i play it stops and then starts carpenting but the problem is it got me poor and it got like 6 masterpieces, i think the owner of these bots should update it and make bit better and no im too young for paypal/aint got bank account i cant buy it nor will my family spend money on games.

Balls of steal - gunning bot

Again useless it loads 2 cannons buy very slow i got broad/proficient gunning it aint going up this bot shud be updated better and say its using like the (loop) it puts in the red thing theres the silver one going past but it leaves it out till it comes like 2nd time round, could you update it plss. I use to have poker calc bot, bilge-which i got one now called (shippy bilge), blacksmith bot, and gunning bot which filled all 4 cannons, but i left ypp for some time and come back now but havent got the bots now, now i found this site and got some bots from supply crate and they are useless. Hopefully someone could maake a good gunning bot or carp. Also why make people buy them u gready money grabbers.

Yea and the bots you got "free" in the past was most likely cracked, and if he made them better there would be no reason for him to sell the other bots

Quote Originally Posted by iop890 View Post
    Free bots on Supply-Crate

The only 2 that i use are bos gunning
    and knock on wood 1.0

My opinion is they are useless i put on carp bot just like it says in the video and when i play it stops and then starts carpenting but the problem is it got me poor and it got like 6 masterpieces, i think the owner of these bots should update it and make bit better and no im too young for paypal/aint got bank account i cant buy it nor will my family spend money on games.

Balls of steal - gunning bot

Again useless it loads 2 cannons buy very slow i got broad/proficient gunning it aint going up this bot shud be updated better and say its using like the (loop) it puts in the red thing theres the silver one going past but it leaves it out till it comes like 2nd time round, could you update it plss. I use to have poker calc bot, bilge-which i got one now called (shippy bilge), blacksmith bot, and gunning bot which filled all 4 cannons, but i left ypp for some time and come back now but havent got the bots now, now i found this site and got some bots from supply crate and they are useless. Hopefully someone could maake a good gunning bot or carp. Also why make people buy them u gready money grabbers.
    I was about to say sorry that you can't actually buy the bots...but then I saw the last sentence and lost some sympathy. People code. They sell these codes in the forms of bots that do stuff for you. It's simple.

If you really want bots so bad, go farm 400k poe and ask if any of the really trusted members will buy your VIP in exchange for the poe.

British Twat

Impeach if he/she is as how old as they state they won't see the full picture, Let me write it down somewhat more accurately for him/her.

The Bot's that are provided to you take an incredible amount of time and concentration to make it into production and reach a final stage, Both the people that make them and the very site you have posted on all require money. Therefore both the site and the coders each equally rightfully deserve a percentage of that money, That has been raised from the selling of the bot.

Although some botting companies you see indeed have very extensive free bot's, This is mainly because they have a big market and can generate income elsewhere. i guarantee most will have a premium version. The Free bots would be there mainly to market the premium ones while also offering the customer a chance to try before you buy. This is indeed one of the reason free bots exist in supply crate.

Your dad/mother will go to work everyday to provide for you, What i'm trying to say is the coders also have that same responsibility to provide for themselves or others. I hope this makes things clearer for you without the usual lateral thinking that goes on.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Do a lot of chaws for your family and beg them for moneyys. lol
    ι ℓιкє тυятℓєѕ