Connection issues

Hi All,

I have having connection issues where I am randomly unable to launch bots. I have to close and re-launch supply-crate. Sometimes that then wont launch either, coming up with an error saying "cannot launch"

Is there any way to fix this?

Captain Medals

Are you using a VPN?
    Who do you think you are?

capture.png

This is an error for example. I just launched 2 bots, then tried to launch another one, but this error came up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Are you using a VPN?
    Nope, no VPN running

Captain Medals

Looks like you need "re-install" Supply Crate and extract it properly with WinRar to your desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Looks like you need "re-install" Supply Crate and extract it properly with WinRar to your desktop.
    I have done this a couple of times already, and I still seem to get the same issue. Its weird as it then comes back after a minute or two. I cant launch either of the Carp bots though. No error comes up or anything for them

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    I have done this a couple of times already, and I still seem to get the same issue. Its weird as it then comes back after a minute or two. I cant launch either of the Carp bots though. No error comes up or anything for them
    Knock on Wood doesn't work for some people and there is no known fix. Wood For Thought however is easy to fix, only takes a minute. Let me know your Discord in a PM and ill fix it later (currently doing a stat service so I'm busy for another 4 hours).

This message was sponsored by Dan.

I have noticed that this site is also unaccessible when supply crate goes down too

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    I have noticed that this site is also unaccessible when supply crate goes down too
    Thats because our website & auth server (that validates the launch of bots) share the same provider