Thread: New bot idea

New bot idea

Hi all,

just wanted to throw an idea for a new bot for puzzle pirates:

Bots aim: The main aim for this bot it to alarm users that babysit there bot during pillys,smh,HS,etc. to some activities that are going on in the game.
    Main actions targets for this bot:
    1) getting a tell. (blue color detection ?)
    2) getting near a citadel.
    3)your name being mentioned.

Thanks !

The first and third one can be done by reading chat logs fairly easy. The only downside is those people with common names that would get said in normal conversation.
    As far as "sensing" a citadel I'm not sure how that would work..

Good idea though!
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    The first and third one can be done by reading chat logs fairly easy. The only downside is those people with common names that would get said in normal conversation.
    As far as "sensing" a citadel I'm not sure how that would work..

Good idea though!
    Thank you for your feedback

Banned

I can make this privately for you at a cost if you like. Send me a PM. It will mean you can customize it how you want it.

issue is this promoted afk botting which bot-supply is highly against. Good idea though

Yeah babysitting bots is key to not getting caught! :P
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

Thank you for your feedback.I agree with all of you guys on the practice of babysitting your bot (which I always do and encourage).I just see the opportunity for a bot that can handle those few times when you just need a simple reminder ingame

Expanding on bot idea:
    The ship whistles when entering and SMH or someone like the captain orders you to do something.
    Whistle when:
    Receiving a tell, porting, entering/leaving SMH, etc.
    This still requires a person to be at their computer to handle the situation, but some people may need a reminder when certain things happen. This also only requires reading chat logs, fairly easy to do.

Also yes, entering/leaving SMH does whistle, but I am a person who turns off whistles because some people abuse them. I would still like one when this happens though. Ability to turn each of these on and off may be key.
    new life, who this

This is actually a really good idea, however, I have no experience scripting bots so I can't help you there. But awesome brain.