DiS suggestion and some overall comments!

First and foremost I think it was a superior idea to work on existing bots this year prior to releasing more. Honestly, feel like the release of bots would make you more immediate money so I feel very valued as customer for "management" to say we are going to make what we have existing as stable as possible first. So thanks!

Secondly, I am very pleased with the release of Argos v2. I think the way the bot looks is like "next generation". Its appearance is awesome, performance is outstanding, and appears to be very stable. I honestly have zero reason to use the bot, but I run it just because I love the way it looks and its efficiency in every aspect. I think this approach to building existing bots into a "next generation" bot rather than releasing new bots will really concrete the company's longevity.

Suggestion wise, I kinda slipped in I would like to see existing be revamped in a form similar to how to argos v2 was. But a suggestion that I feel would be very valued by the community and game would be to see a stall feature implemented on Dreaming in Sprinkles. I think it is very much deserving of that considering it is a 40$ bot.

Thanks Management,
    Test

if you need to stall then just use manual. the only way to know you need to stall is by babysitting the bot and if that's the case manual mode is easy enough to use for one fight.

#Return

I'm glad you like what we've been doing - Not every bot will get a "second" generation, only those which need it.

With the release of the SF Teamer there is an automatic stalling feature if you have 2 or more NPCs on you. (It disabled the spacebar so DiS can't use it).

Hopefully that won't be too long

awesome to hear about scarecrow! look forward to it mate!

and i appreciate the guidance as well tehherb! I did kinda come to that conclusion and stalled myself, but my point more or less was that for a 40$ i shouldnt have too. Not complaining just suggesting

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'm glad you like what we've been doing - Not every bot will get a "second" generation, only those which need it.

With the release of the SF Teamer there is an automatic stalling feature if you have 2 or more NPCs on you. (It disabled the spacebar so DiS can't use it).

Hopefully that won't be too long
    is Sf teamer going to be free? . FREE TO DIS USERS????D::