Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Inferno Blacksmith Suggestion

Inferno Blacksmith Suggestion

Hoys, inferno blacksmith is not what I hoped it was, making it automatic would be nice but I'm assuming it's really tough to do that cause it's been out for a while and it's still manual, but other than that, the last round of the BS the icon just flies around everywhere, it's really buggy and gets out of control constantly when using it (icon flies back and forth).

Didnt work for me i dont know why maybe im using it wrong but same here icon just flashed and then sometimes it never even comes back up

I know that you have to move your mouse around after clicking on the icon, if that helps. I do that myself and round one is not too bad, but it really does just glitch out sometimes after that, I know I'm not doing something wrong, I saw the tutorial video. It is really buggy. I do know that the maker of the bot made it up all in one morning and the code looks like crap, so perhaps it's time to get it fixed? If possible.
    implicity likes this.

Pretty sure it was Scarecrow who made the bot, before you go insulting coders..
    Incognito likes this.
    new life, who this

Casualty of War

Got me #1...

It's okay Scare, I got your back.

Woah woah not insulting, the guy commentating in the video of the preview showed it (and literally said what I typed about the code etc.) I'm not trying to insult anyone just wondering how I could get ultimate with it etc. Incognito do you have anything that you could share with me on how you've done so?

Just a little addition WatchMeWin I mean no harm making this thread and I mean to say this with the least or no offence possible.
    Last edited by Ferizaj; 02-17-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Pretty sure it was Scarecrow who made the bot, before you go insulting coders..
    Scarecrow made the Manual (not the bot) but I think he did a pretty good job. I don't understand how people struggle with it - you just click where the icon is. On the last level you might want to slow yourself down if you can't keep up with the speed (because the bot isn't checking if you've clicked a piece before moving to the next move).

Thanks for the tip Chevy, just tried it and got the incredible. The last round was the one that killed me, guess I need to be a little sharper with my movement on it. Anyways, I'm good with it now, cheers.

#Return

YeH I didn't make the bot, only the manual mode

It does get difficult,I ported the bot to c# so we could implement key hooking to make manual a shitton better! we're just awaiting security on it ^_^ (maybe some more testing too!)

Okay thanks Scare!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast