Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BNav Bot?

  1. #1
    Member
    Crussell is offline

    Posts
    68

    BNav Bot?

    Is there a Bnav bot out there?.... And is it possible for Bot-Supply to make one if not if there is 1 out there please let me know because i got told there was 1 a long time ago

  2. #2
    Casualty of War
    Incognito is offline

    Posts
    447
    Skype: BS.Incognito

  3. #3
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Didn't eze make one?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Didn't eze make one?
    I think that was dnav. And he never released the source code, which leaves me to believe it's not so existent.
    Rage and Logo like this.
    new life, who this

  5. #5
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    I think that was dnav. And he never released the source code, which leaves me to believe it's not so existent.
    Meanwhile I'm a #1 dnaver on multiple Oceans.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    teamviewer or it didn't happen
    new life, who this

  7. #7
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    teamviewer or it didn't happen
    I guess it didn't happen then, sucks for everyone else!
    doubleuson and Logo like this.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I guess it didn't happen then, sucks for everyone else!
    y u no sell to me?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Because I don't own it, I just helped with a few things and dealt with the business ends of things, which didn't end up going far because it was kept private.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Because I don't own it, I just helped with a few things and dealt with the business ends of things, which didn't end up going far because it was kept private.
    ohh okay. Can you send me a pm on how to contact the creator? :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •