Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Raz

BS YouTube Channel

This is pretty self explanitory. BS should have it's own YouTube Channel where we can post Bot Videos, Reviews, Tutuorials, etc.
    We also need a cool intro. Once we get going maybe make some competitions and get the community involved.

I agree. I'd make some vids.

Raz

Same, I mean with this channel the sky is the limit.

Administrator

Will be done, just need someone to do HQ videos. Thinking of letting Ezenemy do it.

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Will be done, just need someone to do HQ videos. Thinking of letting Ezenemy do it.
    I can help Ezenemy. Not Windows Live movie maker. More like sony vegas and after effects.

Raz

Well I have Final Cut Pro and I can make any video. I'll will make an Advertisement for BS and some Bots

British Twat

Im already working on re-vamping the current videos ive made for >:3 this was something i was going to ask him later.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Raz

Phoenix want to work together

Banned

www.youtube.com/botsupply

I don't really want to work with anyone. I am the one who made the PuzSol Gunning Bot Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnmLYlvM3Y

I'd like to put some nice and clean looking videos for any future releases, and maybe a big collab of all of the features of everything/ this site. Something you should all probably remember that this isn't Call of Duty and we're not editing montages here, it's Puzzle Pirates. It doesn't need a big mashup of effects of color corrections, so I'd say Vegas would be the only program required, that and Photoshop obviously. You don't really need to boast about having AAE seeing as the only thing I could see that being useful for is maybe an intro, or a few transitions. You want to be able to advertise the features properly.

I think users should be able to submit videos. Of course they have to be approved. But if someone wants to post a montage, let them. It won't hurt anything. If I make any videos, though, they will probably be tuts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast