Thread: Mobile Site

Raz

Mobile Site

This is pretty easy to do. BP has one and so should BS. Users like my self like to check in for new posts at all times of the day. The dark theme and desktop version make it obvious I am on my phone while in class. The teachers notice me squinting to see what someone said against the dark template. So yeah, work on that.
    -Raz

Administrator

We will look into it when the workload of everything else prior to this dies down a bit. (Meaning Notion gets caught up )
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

I'm on my phone 90% of the time, and the dark theme is pretty terrible for that situation, but you really should pay attention in class.
    >:{|

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoma View Post
    I'm on my phone 90% of the time, and the dark theme is pretty terrible for that situation, but you really should pay attention in class.
    >:{|

Well, it's only classes where we arnt doing much or I know everything (at least I tell myself I do)
    So that's like a class a day haha

Banned

I do agree with Cryoma, the site would be nice to have a better them for mobile users, but school is much more important then a site for games, regardless if your doing nothing in it or you are the smartest in the class. Though even though I feel that way, mobile users aren't only using it during school, I usually get bored when doing things like being in the car for a while (When I am not driving), getting /waiting for a haircut, etc. I usually play a iPod game, but I guess checking the site once and a while wouldn't be too bad.

Administrator

Seeing as how so many people are actually wanting one I'll see what I can do.

As I said though, it may not be for awhile as we are still trying to get the bots fully moved over along with actually fixing the current theme. Then maybe adding a lighter theme for some members, along with looking into a mobile version.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Raz

It doesn't dominate my life at school. Like you said Sharpie, it nice to just check in some times. I forests heard about this while in school so I just had to sign up out of curiosity.