Thread: SoS Bugs.

SoS Bugs.

Okay, just experienced a bit of lag in game, this caused the bot to fuck up greatly...

Double clicked a piece and didn't fix it.

After double clicking a piece and finishing the rest of the board, the bot just paused as to say "WTF is happening"...

The cursor kept jumping.

I'll add more if I see any.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Bot Coder

Hey, a few questions

1. Was the lag caused by your internet connection or slow computer (processor running at 100%)?

2. You're saying the bot paused, but you're also saying the cursor kept jumping. If it kept jumping then the bot didn't pause? Also, was the mouse jumping as in moving houndreds of pixels at a time, or just moving quickly across the area? Did it seem like the cursor was moving to specific areas (like trying to interact with the puzzle), or was it moving randomly?

3. Did you happen to notice the status text of the bot UI as this occurred?

If the bug occurred as a result of the processor being overloaded with tasks, it's for me to do anything about it. If not please give me as much information as possible and I can see if there is something I can do. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emaziz View Post
    Hey, a few questions

1. Was the lag caused by your internet connection or slow computer (processor running at 100%)?

2. You're saying the bot paused, but you're also saying the cursor kept jumping. If it kept jumping then the bot didn't pause? Also, was the mouse jumping as in moving houndreds of pixels at a time, or just moving quickly across the area? Did it seem like the cursor was moving to specific areas (like trying to interact with the puzzle), or was it moving randomly?

3. Did you happen to notice the status text of the bot UI as this occurred?

If the bug occurred as a result of the processor being overloaded with tasks, it's for me to do anything about it. If not please give me as much information as possible and I can see if there is something I can do. Thanks
    My PC has been running a bit slow but it's not reaching a high % :/

What happened was the cursor was jumping 100's of pixels at a time (most likely due to my lag).
    Double clicking instead of single clicking (because of lag).
    The bot proceeded to finish the board thinking it had only single clicked a piece instead of double clicking (It has no check for the fail?).

The status was the same as it was throughout moving the pieces.

Bot Coder

Judging by the skipping mouse (the code never ever allows the mouse to move without speed-restricted HMM) there is nothing I can do about this issue, it must be hardware related or affected by other software.

As for the behaviour of the bot, yes it does check for the fail (although it may still try to click the spool). If the board isn't solved after placing all the pieces, it will try to build the board again and so fixing any misplaced and wrongly rotated pieces. As long as you don't touch your mouse and interrupt the bots mouse movement it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaziz View Post
    Judging by the skipping mouse (the code never ever allows the mouse to move without speed-restricted HMM) there is nothing I can do about this issue, it must be hardware related or affected by other software.

As for the behaviour of the bot, yes it does check for the fail (although it may still try to click the spool). If the board isn't solved after placing all the pieces, it will try to build the board again and so fixing any misplaced and wrongly rotated pieces. As long as you don't touch your mouse and interrupt the bots mouse movement it should be fine.
    Strange.... Probably just a one off. I'll keep a close eye on it over time.