Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Expanding the horizon.

Expanding the horizon.

After the updates have been worked on and the bots are stable. Shouldn't the team maybe start working on other games that can be easily botted? Obviously nothing that can cause chaos within Bot-Supply.

Maybe as a community, we can suggest games.

Maybe get coders that specialize in these games?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    After the updates have been worked on and the bots are stable. Shouldn't the team maybe start working on other games that can be easily botted? Obviously nothing that can cause chaos within Bot-Supply.

Maybe as a community, we can suggest games.

Maybe get coders that specialize in these games?
    This is a site dedicated to YPP botting, when botsupply was started the intention was to expand, however we are not planning to expand for other games on bot supply. If you wish to suggest games be my guest, but it's unlikely we'll release bots for it on Bot-Supply.
    Kandor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    This is a site dedicated to YPP botting, when botsupply was started the intention was to expand, however we are not planning to expand for other games on bot supply. If you wish to suggest games be my guest, but it's unlikely we'll release bots for it on Bot-Supply.
    Any true reason why? Obviously I understand that the website is dedicated to YPP but it's small things that I'm thinking of that could potentionally grow. I'm not talking about things like, create a runescape bot from scratch.. Maybe make something basic for 07scape like a simple colour bot for something like creating potions and banking (with auto login and fail safes) or maybe something like another 2D game like Realm of the Mad God.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Any true reason why? Obviously I understand that the website is dedicated to YPP but it's small things that I'm thinking of that could potentionally grow. I'm not talking about things like, create a runescape bot from scratch.. Maybe make something basic for 07scape like a simple colour bot for something like creating potions and banking (with auto login and fail safes) or maybe something like another 2D game like Realm of the Mad God.
    It's not something I will discuss with you, it's just not happening. Sorry. We and by we I mean Face has his reasons.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-26-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Mmkay. It was worth the shot. Feel free to lock the thread