Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Verified middleman pls

Banned

Verified middleman pls

Just like a verified PoE seller there should be a verified middle man :3 I vote me for the first one =D
    Pain likes this.

No... Both of us get VMM/OMM
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    No... Both of us get VMM/OMM
    nu, me pls

Administrator

If you guys could give us a rough understanding of just how much you help out. You could ask the people you middle man for to post on your vouch thread or middle man thread we would really appreciate those numbers. If you guys are doing a significant job then I'll be more inclined to make the rank.
    Rage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    If you guys could give us a rough understanding of just how much you help out. You could ask the people you middle man for to post on your vouch thread or middle man thread we would really appreciate those numbers. If you guys are doing a significant job then I'll be more inclined to make the rank.
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

I would be more than happy to MM more but it seems that there are too many people out there that are trading within the US time zones.

Currently only have 5 vouches for MM :/ Gutted.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

http://bot-supply.com/forum/middlema...m-service.html
    Meh I need to make sure they all post their vouches on my thread, I've been lacking that :P
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

I can say pain is a great person, but never had him MM due to time zones. Rage I have put up with a few times . But in all seriousness there have been a few threads here and there asking for middlemen and I think that having the VMM/OMM tag would help them find someone reliable, free, and most importantly, safe. I also think that we should have both of them VMM/OMM'd because of the timezone difference. It would be helpful having someone almost always available to middleman (assuming they set up the time in advanced). I give my support for the OMM/VMM tag. I also think these two [Rage and Pain] would be great candidates.
    new life, who this

Administrator

I do agree that they are great candidates. But I need to see just how valuable the position is. If they are getting trades done more often then I'll be more inclined to make the rank rather than if only 1 trade is completed a week or such. You know?

I do agree that they are great candidates. But I need to see just how valuable the position is. If they are getting trades done more often then I'll be more inclined to make the rank rather than if only 1 trade is completed a week or such. You know?
    I do know, that's why my incredibly lame forum comp was limited to people who are active in their businesses. #SelfPromotion

I also have seen an increasing amount of "Middleman please" threads. Not a huge amount, but more than I recall in the past, which is why I posted here. Just adding my 2 cents <3
    new life, who this

Banned

This thread is so small and no one uses middle mans anymore :\

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast