Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Official Middlemen?

Official Middlemen?

Just a wild thought here but, why not give the official middleman rank to some users who deserve it? Obviously it will be all hand picked but I just thought, it gives the users a more secure feel and they can put more trust into the OMM than they could in a standard middleman.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

Very true. I did actually suggest this but I thought it got brushed over. I'll bring it up again because I think it would be very good for the community. Keep the good suggestions coming .
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Very true. I did actually suggest this but I thought it got brushed over. I'll bring it up again because I think it would be very good for the community. Keep the good suggestions coming .
    I was about to MM a trade but it didn't go through in the end because I wasn't exactly trusted by the other person involved.

Thanks for the support

Administrator

We had a usertitle/group made for OMM's when the site was first launched but honestly at that time we didn't really see anybody "fit" to be an Official Middle Man. Then as time went on and things changed it kind of got forgotten about.

It's not a bad idea in all honesty, just need to sit down and set some criteria and see if any one person would even qualify for it
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    We had a usertitle/group made for OMM's when the site was first launched but honestly at that time we didn't really see anybody "fit" to be an Official Middle Man. Then as time went on and things changed it kind of got forgotten about.

It's not a bad idea in all honesty, just need to sit down and set some criteria and see if any one person would even qualify for it
    I can see why no one qualified for it at the site's launch But now that it's been over a year, I believe some people are trusted enough. What would a person need to qualify for the OMM?
    Last edited by Pain; 06-09-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I can see why no one qualified for it at the site's launch But now that it's been over a year, I believe some people are trusted enough. What would a person need to qualify for the OMM?
    I don't mean LITERALLY at the site launch, it was something we looked over for a good 5 month period. If we knew and had qualifications set for an OMM already this thread wouldn't be here would it?
    Need to get in Contact with me?

You and your sarcastic posts :P Well, what would you think would be required?

i like the idea, just helped out someone the other day and prevented him getting scammed a second time, pain would make a good one, rgae would, i could throw my name in as well, thease are just the two guys i know have been her for a couple years that are not already mods or have been ban, plus, ive done business with rage and pain im not sure, but id truset him right now anyways, for the fact that he has been here as long as i have=P

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    i like the idea, just helped out someone the other day and prevented him getting scammed a second time, pain would make a good one, rgae would, i could throw my name in as well, thease are just the two guys i know have been her for a couple years that are not already mods or have been ban, plus, ive done business with rage and pain im not sure, but id truset him right now anyways, for the fact that he has been here as long as i have=P
    Ahem.. I've been banned before :P Obviously I've matured since the situation and I thank you for what you've just said :P

Banned

amazing idea, id love to be a part of it but i know scarecrow doesn't trust me so probably not?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast