Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pain

Thread: Dreaming in Sprinkles (option to stall).

Dreaming in Sprinkles (option to stall).

Add an option to stall and then at what % of the board filled you want it to stall at or if there are x amount of people attacking you then stall. Make all these editable by the user.
    xerio likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

I'm no expert, but in my opinion, that would take a long time. The bot isn't bad as it is now.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I'm no expert, but in my opinion, that would take a long time. The bot isn't bad as it is now.
    actually I doubt it would. Considering your pirate is always at the top of the left hand side whilst in the sf board and alive all you have to do is check if "helping to swordfight" and if the image for the swordfight background (in the co-ords of the circle that show how many is on you) cannot be found, then don't press spacebar same for the % of the board, sure it doesn't have to be editable by the user for now but it was a suggestion.

Ex-Staff Member

I'm talking about the changeable % of the board option. Seems like it would take a while.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I'm talking about the changeable % of the board option. Seems like it would take a while.
    well the board is 13 up right? why not just do it like, [Textbox]/13

i like the stalling option when people are on you but for me when DIS has a bigger board it seems to pull off bigger combos

Administrator

It wouldn't take long I don't think. But we are already back logged with a bunch of stuff so I couldn't promise that it would be a priority. Interesting idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    It wouldn't take long I don't think. But we are already back logged with a bunch of stuff so I couldn't promise that it would be a priority. Interesting idea though.
    I know you did this for the free version so I know it's possible I'm just tired of dying in 15 seconds flat when using DiS and having a team on my arse Make my illegitimate gm/leg SF rank look like crap.

do it legit at current then lol till the update