Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Spice up the forums a little

Spice up the forums a little

I'm tired of seeing the same old, same old whenever I come on to visit the forums. Can we spice things up? Maybe add extra user groups? More forum events, competitions and maybe get together and play some games (obviously not YPP unless you want to risk it). Just something I can wake up to and say, "I wonder what's new on Bot Supply".
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

If we all organised a Y!PP event like a Cit run then it will be like hitting 30 birds with one stone for OOO. We'll think of something.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

it would be fantastic if post count rose in off topic, i mean it's totally #madstrugs dealing with this low post count

what about everyone making alt account on vpn and doing a cit run then transfering the cash?

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    If we all organised a Y!PP event like a Cit run then it will be like hitting 30 birds with one stone for OOO. We'll think of something.
    I did mention not YPP unless people wanted to risk it, and even then, we'd all have to be trusted members (less chance of being caught) and the time/date would be made privately

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    it would be fantastic if post count rose in off topic, i mean it's totally #madstrugs dealing with this low post count
    If it did.. We'd be talking about 5k+ post count for you, Kandor, Ez and Zulz.

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    what about everyone making alt account on vpn and doing a cit run then transfering the cash?
    That would still bring attention to your pirates from the OMs.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I'm sorry, but me and my bitches do try to provide variety in the way we fuck everyone.

#AnalWednesday

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Captain Medals

How about a Bot-Supply Poker Tournament using PokerTH or another free software?
    The winner could get a month VIP for example..
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Count me in.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: might plan an event on my own, look forward to it
    new life, who this

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Might be a bit difficult to do something live since people are in different timezones.

just use a private table on fulltilt.com and you can do like 3 poker tournes at different times, and then have a final later on between the 3 winners that is a time they can all make, if that makes any sense
    Omegwavex likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast