Aeolus Rigger Mouse Movement

I've noticed that when using the auto version of the bot it clicks then drags the piece to the correct location, but in between it pauses or slows down ever so slightly. Is this meant to happen? I doubt it is down to my PC as it is running fine with other Autos that I have tested today. If this isn't meant to happen I recommend that an even bigger warning is given before using
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

Could be an antiban considering no one really drags the pieces while rigging in one smooth movement.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Could be an antiban considering no one really drags the pieces while rigging in one smooth movement.
    Well I doubt it seeing as it stopped about 2-4 times each movement.

I was thinking for the mouse movement that it starts out almost going straight, then curves out then back in to the final piece but it doesn't curve by much

Ex-Staff Member

Well... maybe the mouse movement attempts to emulate a very pensive rigger, taking 2-4 pauses per move to ensure he has selected the best option.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Well... maybe the mouse movement attempts to emulate a very pensive rigger, taking 2-4 pauses per move to ensure he has selected the best option.
    hmm makes sense but I just don't think that is why

Ex-Staff Member

That was just a little attempt at humour. On a serious note, I hope someone who knows what they are talking about can put your mind to rest with this issue.

That was just a little attempt at humour. On a serious note, I hope someone who knows what they are talking about can put your mind to rest with this issue.
    Fair enough and it seems that the auto version does better than manual o.O

Ex-Staff Member

Oh it would. It eliminates the second(s) or so period per move that people take to register the move appearing on their screen and begin moving their mouse.

Oh it would. It eliminates the second(s) or so period per move that people take to register the move appearing on their screen and begin moving their mouse.
    Makes sense

With the same settings I get;
    Auto: Exce/Incred.
    Manual: Good/Exce.