Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Some bot suggestions.

Some bot suggestions.

Put manual on a blacksmithing bot! I want ultimate blacksmithing again. :[

Also, Poseidon is one of the best bilge bots, for sure.
    But I've had a better time using it in manual (getting #1), because the bot makes some dumb moves.
    When it attempts to make 3x3s, it will automatically search to spend extra moves,
    upgrading it to a 3x5 or more. This seriously begins to waste points after a bit.
    Removing that part of the bot, if possible, would definitely help the scores.
    Also, it doesn't add on to bingos and seadonkeys where those pieces are worth it.
    Last edited by erik; 03-24-2013 at 08:09 PM.

I don't know why you are complaining. I have hit Ult with 6 different accounts using Poseidon. Made it up to 14th overall on 3 different.

And just because something might seem simple doesnt always make it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezlehman View Post
    I don't know why you are complaining. I have hit Ult with 6 different accounts using Poseidon. Made it up to 14th overall on 3 different.

And just because something might seem simple doesnt always make it simple.
    Not complaining. Just saying that it could be #1 capable.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Not complaining. Just saying that it could be #1 capable.
    Poseidon is very easily #1 capable.... Without hyper-ranking, you just need to leave it on for SMHs for the whole time. (Just babysit it, don't leave it unattended)

As for blacksmith, all I can say is it's in the works, I've hit a few bugs with it but it's not too far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Poseidon is very easily #1 capable.... Without hyper-ranking, you just need to leave it on for SMHs for the whole time. (Just babysit it, don't leave it unattended)

As for blacksmith, all I can say is it's in the works, I've hit a few bugs with it but it's not too far away!
    Im going to take your last sentence as Blacksmith will be the next thing released.
    Last edited by Thezlehman; 03-24-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: stupid keyboard

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Thezlehman View Post
    Im going to take your last sentence as Blacksmith will be the next thing released.
    Take it however you want, It's not confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

Epic.

Administrator

If we released a bot which was number 1 capable, it would not be number 1 capable because everyone would have a bot which could be number 1 capable... if that makes any sense.
    tupov likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    If we released a bot which was number 1 capable, it would not be number 1 capable because everyone would have a bot which could be number 1 capable... if that makes any sense.
    True.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Put manual on a blacksmithing bot! I want ultimate blacksmithing again. :[

Also, Poseidon is one of the best bilge bots, for sure.
    But I've had a better time using it in manual (getting #1), because the bot makes some dumb moves.
    When it attempts to make 3x3s, it will automatically search to spend extra moves,
    upgrading it to a 3x5 or more. This seriously begins to waste points after a bit.
    Removing that part of the bot, if possible, would definitely help the scores.
    Also, it doesn't add on to bingos and seadonkeys where those pieces are worth it.
    My thought exactly, erik your my hero xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast