Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Suggestions

Banned

Suggestions

As the YPP scene dies slowly but surely we have definitely noticed a huge drop in forum activity, that's for sure. But as someone who has been an active member of this site since the day it opened I want nothing more than to see it flourish once again. I think everyone should post some realistic suggestions for the site, things that you'd like to see, and things that you feel would bring more members to the forum. These suggestions do not have to relate to YPP specifically. I am not sure but for some reason I feel like Face said that he wanted to keep Bot-Supply YPP only and not venture off to other games and projects. If that's the case, let's voice our opinion!

If no one contributes anything then I am going to cut myself, I swear I'll do it!

Administrator

I figure we need to fix what's broke first before moving on. you know?
    FlyingPenguin likes this.

Banned

YPP isn't really dying in my opinion :/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I figure we need to fix what's broke first before moving on. you know?
    Didn't say anything about moving on, just suggestions.

Check your Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post
    YPP isn't really dying in my opinion :/

1540 players online, decent, I suppose (a lot better than I thought it was doing). But the market for services, PoE, bots, and general activity has died down a lot. Puzzle Pirates has been out for so long now I figure it'll be one of those games that'll never actually "die" due to the fact is has such a long-term community, but it has lost a lot of activity and you can't argue that, especially Bot-Supply. I am going to avoid starting one of those "YPP is dying discussions" though
    Last edited by Ezenemy; 02-20-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Banned

Get rid of ban evasion. I express my views in the inn. If you ever see an OM in the inn, thank me Naho <3

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    Get rid of ban evasion. I express my views in the inn. If you ever see an OM in the inn, thank me Naho <3
    Pretty sure he was talking about suggestions for Bot-Supply, if you have suggestions for YPP you can do it either on their Forums or via their Support Email found here.

I saw Aphrodite In the addy Inn today! :O

Banned

Nice to see the thread is going great.
    Julio Ballskins and Rage like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Nice to see the thread is going great.
    dat sig. +1

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I am not sure but for some reason I feel like Face said that he wanted to keep Bot-Supply YPP only and not venture off to other games and projects. If that's the case, let's voice our opinion!
    Unless Face has changed his opinion lately, this is correct. While we may venture off into other projects it was decided fairly early on to keep Bot-Supply primarily a Puzzle Pirates site. It helps keep the community and such closer in our opinion.

We are always open for suggestions to better the site though. Do keep in mind since a lot of Puzzle Pirates players are under the age of 18 forum activity does drop down quite a bit during the "school year". It normally picks back up during winter break and especially towards the end of school/start of summer. Always has been like this on any PP underground site and I doubt it will change anytime soon
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast