Banned/Non-Member

Suggestions thread of mine.

Only licesned vb's like me and face and can use this site. (dave aswell uses it.)

Few useful things (revenge)-:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...t=like+buttons

Example:
    Someone spams up your forum you can spam there email like this:

I have this on Dan's site as well and it works.

I'll update this with more useful things.

Administrator

Spam-O-Matic will more then likely be used for spam management.

We are also going to try keeping the mods to a minimum. In my personal opinion they make sites look like trash and are really where your biggest vulnerabilities come from.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned/Non-Member

I know theres a chat bar in bp called cometchat thats 60$ but I know a site that gets you a chat almost like that for free and legal:

plugchat.in

^No need to download, you just got to add it via ACP by Forum_home in templates and copy paste that code on the webpage..

Hope I helped there.

EDIT: PM if you want to see the site im admin in and how I added it. But if you prefer cometchat, I can give you the files.

Administrator

And that's a good thing to have in most cases, but the resource pull would make it to where I would have to pay about 200-300 dollars a month more with hosting. In the future? perhaps chat. Right now? no.

Banned

Truthfully, we don't need chat now, as Face said. Why would you want to pay $60 so 10-20 members can talk, you can just use MSN/PMs for now. Of course that will change later, as chat logs will surely be the ideal method of reporting a scammer, and would be on B-S chat.